Webkinz Cruise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webkinz Cruise

A place to chat about Webkinz, and get great info!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

::Graphic Club:: [Into Graphics? Come Here]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CheekyDog101
Designer
Designer
CheekyDog101

Female Number of posts : 7
Referer : Cheekie
Webkinz Username : h5tau
::Graphic Club:: [Into Graphics? Come Here] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100::Graphic Club:: [Into Graphics? Come Here] Right_bar_bleue

Giftz :
::Graphic Club:: [Into Graphics? Come Here] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100::Graphic Club:: [Into Graphics? Come Here] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

::Graphic Club:: [Into Graphics? Come Here] Empty
PostSubject: ::Graphic Club:: [Into Graphics? Come Here]   ::Graphic Club:: [Into Graphics? Come Here] EmptyFri Jan 02 2009, 06:46

Hello!
I decided to find some more people interested in art and computer graphics! I make my graphics with a software called Photofiltre. I've been really hoping for Photo Shop soon. If you are an art lover, COME HERE!

Please PM me this form filled out to avoid off-topic talk on the thread
--Form--
Webkinz Cruise User:
Have A Software You Use [post it if so]:
One Small Example Of Your Work [no one is judging]:
Why You Would Like To Join:
--Thank You For Joining--

*Members Of This Club*
None

-Graphic Of The Month- [GOTM]
None

Graphic Newsletter
Welcome to my Graphic Club! Users can talk about graphics, the latest graphic software, and much more! You can join even if you aren't really a pro at graphics but want to be one! I am currently giving out secrets and tips of graphic making now. Also, if you need any help with some graphics, feel free to post questions here or PM one of our club members. Don't get off topic here please, any posts that don't fall under this topic will be requested from me for deletion. Thanks for visiting!
Back to top Go down
FAKE
Banned
Banned

Female Number of posts : 11
Referer : Cheekie
Webkinz Username : disneymum

Giftz :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

::Graphic Club:: [Into Graphics? Come Here] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Graphic Club:: [Into Graphics? Come Here]   ::Graphic Club:: [Into Graphics? Come Here] EmptyWed Jan 07 2009, 21:38

Ill join! Ill PM you right now
Back to top Go down

::Graphic Club:: [Into Graphics? Come Here]
Page 1 of 1