Webkinz Cruise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webkinz Cruise

A place to chat about Webkinz, and get great info!!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off??

Go down 
4 posters

What do you think of the Estore?
Love it!
ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Vote_lcap0%ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hate it!
ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Vote_lcap20%ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
It's okay.
ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Vote_lcap80%ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
What's the Estore?
ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Vote_lcap0%ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Emily
Webkinz
Emily

Female Number of posts : 20
Referer : Cheekie
Webkinz Username : cakes1995
ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Right_bar_bleue

Giftz :
ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-08

ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Empty
PostSubject: ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off??   ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? EmptySat Nov 08 2008, 08:27

What do you think?
I personally think it is a rip off because you are paying $6.50 for a virtual item, but not you can hold in reality. I just think if I was going to buy, the items would have to be consiberly lower as in $2.00!

But that is my personal oppinion, so what do you think?

~Emily~
Back to top Go down
nickjonas4ever
Webkinz
nickjonas4ever

Number of posts : 12
Referer : Jake+Cheekie
Webkinz Username : Aylaiscool
ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Right_bar_bleue

Giftz :
ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off??   ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? EmptySat Nov 08 2008, 23:36

I agree with you emily.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Webkinz
Emily

ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Right_bar_bleue

Giftz :

PostSubject: Re: ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off??   ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? EmptyMon Nov 10 2008, 03:16

Thanks! I know! I think the prices should at least be lowered a little bit. It's like in order to have neat thing in WW you have to spend a fortune!
Back to top Go down
Puncuation
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Puncuation

Number of posts : 15
Webkinz Username : puncuation

Giftz :

PostSubject: Re: ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off??   ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? EmptyMon Nov 10 2008, 03:33

I think its an okay addition. I personally don't buy from it but the items are pretty cool. I did win a four seasons tree code on another website.
Back to top Go down
Emily
Webkinz
Emily

Giftz :

PostSubject: Re: ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off??   ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? EmptyMon Nov 10 2008, 07:02

That's cool you won the seasons tree! The estore items themselves are cool, but I think it is overpriced.
Back to top Go down
Jhae
Banned
Banned

Number of posts : 1
Referer : Admin
Webkinz Username : jhae

Giftz :

Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off??   ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? EmptyTue Nov 11 2008, 21:39

I'm sorta okay with it i mean i've bought 1 pet (purple monster) off there and i enjoyed it so it's okay with me.

jhae
Back to top Go down
Emily
Webkinz
Emily

Giftz :

PostSubject: Re: ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off??   ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? EmptySun Nov 23 2008, 08:13

i can see buying pets, but that's it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off??   ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off?? Empty

Back to top Go down

ESTORE- Great deal of great ripp off??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Cruise :: e-Store-
Jump to: